(Tax) I need a tax payment voucher(Tax Invoice)

If your company is located in Korea ( You have a business registration here) and you need a tax payment voucher Please contact our billing Department and we will issue one for your company. If GST ( VAT) has not been included in your invoice you will need to pay 10% more to get a TAX Invoice from us.

Please note: If we need to manually issue you a Tax Voucher (Depending on the services or products you have signed up) we might ask you to change your billing cycle to a longer period. Please contact our Billing Department by submitting a billing ticket here

in the body of your message please send us the following information. ( As you are in Korea you can ask a Korean to type this info)

사업자 등록번호:
This information must be sent exactly the way it is in your business registration certificate in Korea. We do not need the English translation of your business certificate. The original in the Korean language is what we require. We will also need a copy of your business registration certificate. When we have your business registration information in the future as long as you are with us you do not need to request tax invoice any more unless your business information has changed.



  • tax, 세금계산서
  • 15 Users Found This Useful
Was this answer helpful?

Related Articles

I have some money in my credit how to pay invoices from it?

Please login to the client area and view your invoice. If you do have credits and you can use it...

Will I be charged automatically next month or next year?

 Depending on the product or services you have purchased from us you might have been...

How to add more than one person for billing and other purposes?

Some companies usually have different staff working in different departments. in our billing...

I might take a long trip can I add funds so that my service is not expired?

  Yes, if you are away for a long time we recommend you do so. go to our billing center...

Do you sign a Confidentiality Agreement?

  Yes we do! Depending on the services we can sign up a DNA with you.